Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The First Day

So... Quick post.

Finally set up Weight Watchers. Downloaded the phone app and logged in and started in putting data.

I'm gonna be real with you and tell you the honest to goodness truth.

I am 5 foot 6 inches and I weigh 239 pounds.

Ask me if I'm happy about this.

NO!

Now that all of that is input I have discovered that I am allowed 37 points per day and I have a surplus of 47 points each week in case I want to splurge.

I did not wake up this morning with the intention to join Weight Watchers today. So I wasn't eating with points in mind this morning when I had a blueberry scone with my three cups of Earl Grey. Nor was I thinking about it when I ordered the cheeseburger and onion rings for lunch.

But after I finished the cheeseburger and onion rings I felt icky so I started looking for things (other than chocolate)  to make me feel better. I landed on Weight Watchers and, like the impulsive person Husband-Man always accuses me of being, I joined.

I went way over my points today. I ended the day with 61 points used. Almost double what I am allocated.

But I don't feel bad about it really. Much. Hardly.

Smooches!
Shelley

No comments: